BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

All about me

Hello, my name is Madison. I am currently fourteen years old and enjoying every minute of it! I have three older brothers and one older sister and I love them dearly. I truly love to play sports! I also have had a passion for dance for almost 11 years now (I have been dancing since I was 3). I have done ballet, contemporary, jazz, tap, hip hop but my major is Irish dance. I have had the opportunity to be a competitive Irish dancer for a couple years, I love being able to travel around the United States to dance. I hope to be a dance instructor or trainer and start my own performing arts group and school for all kinds of dance. I want to share God's art with the world so they may experience others glorious talents. I have basically been traveling all my life, my father owns a private jet company which has allowed me to explore God's wonderful creation. I love seeing the different cultures and people. If you know me well then you know I love being in the water and every year I travel to my lake house up in Canada and in spring break I head down to Florida's white sand and aqua surf. Because I have the ability to travel so much I have adapted a style from all over, I love the vibrant colors of South America and Brazil, mixed with the rich colors and fabrics of Italy. I am not afraid to try new things at all, I love trying new sports, new food, going to new places and always exploring new dance techniques. To sum it all up, I love life and living. I don't want to miss out or regret anything in life and sometimes that calls for making fun of myself. I believe the smartest and most well rounded people are those who made the most mistakes, so I am not afraid to fail, it only brings me one step closer to success for the glory of God!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, Maddie! I am so inspired by what you write! You are an amazing young lady. I have really enjoyed getting to know you, and I will miss not having you in my classroom next year. Your blog design is very pretty!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maddie,

    This is great! It tells so much about you. I think that you have had an amazing opportunity to go around the world and have seized it strongly. I think it is great that you are not afraid to try new things. And most importantly, I really like how you have made a point to honor GOD in your articles. It shows what kind of person that you really are.

    ReplyDelete